DEMAMaster Probe Systems / Electrical Conductivity Controllers
The Dema Master Probe systems automatically inject chemical when the dispenser receives a trigger signal from the probe. They are ideal for maintaining chemical concentration in a tank and or reservoir and are easy to program with traditional analog programming. DemaMaster is housed in DEMA’s most splash and debris resistant enclosure and has a mounting bracket for fast installation and uses the quick change blue pump for fast tube changing.
Number of Chemcials
Pump or Solenoid Valve
|DM-821-L-1T||1||Large Pump (40 oz/min)|
FlexFlow Piston Diaphragm Pump
DEMA’s FlexFlow is the ideal solution for water treatment plants, greenhouses, orchards, car washes and other industrial application to deliver acids and virtually any chemical directly into pressurized water lines. PDP is simple to use and program with state of the art technology that can vary chemical deliver volumes for changes in water flow and pressure for a precise downstream solution.
- Uses dry pulse from water meter for accurate proportional chemical injection across changes in water flow and pressure
- Probe allows unit to display pH, multiple alarm options and probe based chemical injection (instead of water meter pulse injection)
- Easily programs with keypad and liquid crystal display
- Built-in priming valve eliminates air in chemical feed line and potential for inaccurate dilutions
- Dust cover protects display and keypad
- Multiple models available for higher or lower pressure and higher volume