A large selection of spray and foam dispensers are available, from wall-mounted to portable. Wash, degrease, rinse, and sanitize can easily be accomplished from a single system. Many systems have unique features designed to simplify the job or increase reliability and durability. DEMA offers many compressed air foamers including wall mounted, cart mounted and drop stations.
294 Series FoamerThe 294 models mix chemical solution with water and air to produce a dry, thick, clinging foam to any vertical or horizontal surface for cleaning large areas and areas that require a foam to penetrate for better cleaning results. The foam consistency is changed easily by adjusting either the air or water pressure. Units require an air compressor and at least 40 psi water pressure to produce quality foam.
- The 294 is made with a PVC body to prevent hard water buildup and chemical attack and to help produce consistent, long-term cleaning results.
- The 294D is the basic unit with a PVC Compressed air foamer body with air inlet port, air adjustment gauge, water inlet connection and tubing for chemical supply and metering tips.
- The 294DC is the premium unit with a stainless steel cover that protects the unit and provides product and use label area. The 294DC also has 2 on/off ball valves for control of water and air to allow superior control of foam quality.
Foam Station FoamerFoam Station 1 & 2 Compressed Air Foamers Foam Station Dispensers are wall mounted or cart mounted compressed air foaming systems that use a PVC foamer body, an air pressure gauge with control and 2 on/off ball valves to control water and air flow. The unit is housed in an impact resistant plastic cover with large label area for product and use identification. Applications for these units include all food processing and food service areas, industrial plants, school shower areas, and other areas that require foaming chemicals to help clean. Units require an air compressor and at least 40 psi water pressure to produce quality foam.
- Model 692T has 2 ball valves to provide one foaming chemical and clear rinse from this wall or cart mounted unit.
- Model 693T has 3 ball valves to provide one foaming chemical, clear rinse, and a sanitizer (or other chemical product) spray.